I welcome you very much."Earth holiday-Canada holidaysCanada-tours.ca(hereinafter referred to as this website), in order to allow you to use the services and information of this website with peace of mind, we hereby explain the privacy protection policy of this website to protect your rights and interests. Please read the following:
1、The scope of application of the Privacy Protection Policy
2、Collection, processing and use of personal data
- When you visit this website or use the functional services provided by this website, we will regard the nature of the service function, please provide the necessary personal information, and process and use your personal data within the specific purpose; In writing, this website does not use personal data for other purposes.
- This website will keep your name, email address, contact information and usage time when you use interactive functions such as service mailbox and questionnaire.
- During general browsing, the server will record the relevant actions, including the IP address of the connected device, the time of use, the browser used, browsing and clicking on the data record, etc., as a reference for us to enhance the website service. This record is an internal application and will never be published.
- In order to provide accurate services, we will collect statistics and analysis of the collected questionnaires, and analyze the statistical data or explanatory texts of the results. Except for internal research, we will publish statistical data and explanatory texts as needed, but not specific. Personal information.
- The mainframes of this website are equipped with various information security equipments such as firewalls and anti-virus systems and necessary security protection measures. The website and your personal data are protected by strict protection measures. Only authorized personnel can access your personalities. Information, relevant processing personnel are signed a confidential contract, if there is a violation of confidentiality obligations, will be subject to relevant legal sanctions.
- If it is necessary to entrust other units to provide services due to business needs, this website will also strictly comply with the confidentiality obligations and take necessary inspection procedures to ensure that they will comply.
4、Website related links
5、Policy for sharing personal data with third parties
This website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, groups, private companies or public authorities, except where there is a legal basis or contractual obligations.
The circumstances of the preceding paragraph include but are not limited to:
- By your written consent.
- The law clearly stipulates.
- To avoid the danger of your life, body, freedom or property.
- In cooperation with a public agency or academic research institution, it is necessary for statistical or academic research based on the public interest, and the data is processed or collected by the provider to identify the specific party according to the method of disclosure.
- When you act on the website, violate the Terms of Service or may harm or hinder the website and other user rights or cause damage to anyone, the website management unit analyzes and reveals your personal information for identification, contact or legal action. Necessary.
- Conducive to your rights and interests.
- When this website entrusts the manufacturer to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal data, it will be responsible for the supervision and management of the subcontractor or individual.
6、Use of COOKIE
In order to provide you with the best service, our website will place and access our cookies on your computer. If you do not wish to accept the writing of cookies, you can set the privacy level in the browser function item you use. High, you can refuse the writing of cookies, but may lead to some features of the website can not be executed.
How are cookies used in this website?
- track the number, and type of visits to the website, and its pages, in order for us to determine which parts of the site are working well, and which need improvement,
- store your preferences, for screen layouts, including your preferred language and country,
- gather statistics on the number of users and their usage patterns,
- improve the speed and performance of the website pages.
Third party cookies and partners
- Under certain circumstances, these third parties may collect anonymized information about your use of our and other websites and make these anonymized data available to us, including, but not limited to, your geographical details, your user behavior on a website or the names of websites on which you were shown ads.
- We may use this information to provide you with more relevant and useful advertising and help us improve the effectiveness of our advertising efforts.
You can block the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see below for instructions). Please note that disabling cookies affects the functionality of this site and many other sites you visit. Disabling cookies usually also causes certain features of the Website to be disabled as well. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies. Instructions on how to manage cookies are as follows:
Last Updated：Oct 29, 2019